A woman who quarantined in Victoria has been confirmed as South Australia's latest coronavirus case.(AAP: Mariuz)ShareFacebookTwitterArticle share optionsShare this onFacebookTwitterLinkedInSend this byEmailMessengerCopy linkWhatsAppPrint contentPrint with images and other mediaPrint text onlyPrintCancelThe South Australian Government has announced fines of $1,000 for travellers from Victoria who refuse a coronavirus test on arrival in SA, as the state confirms its first COVID-19 case in more than two weeks.Key points:COVID-19 testing will be mandatory for anyone crossing the South Australian border from VictoriaA woman who travelled from Victoria was revealed as the state's 444th confirmed coronavirus casePremier Steven Marshall said anyone breaching the hard border should "feel the consequences"Premier Steven Marshall said the woman recently travelled from overseas to Victoria, where she twice tested negative while in quarantine."She then travelled into South Australia," he said."It is a low positive. She is not contagious. SA Health is not concerned about this person although she is going to remain in 14 days of isolation."Other members of her family, who she has been with, have not contracted this disease but we will continue to monitor that situation."What you need to know about coronavirus:Should I wear a face mask?The symptomsThe number of cases in AustraliaGlobal cases, deaths and testing ratesDeputy Chief Public Health Officer Mike Cusack said the patient arrived on a flight from Melbourne on Sunday evening and had "done all the right things".He said it was likely that the woman had contracted the virus in the last couple of weeks, and everyone on the flight has been quarantined."We are clearly learning all of the time about this infection," he said."We have seen instances where the level of virus in samples has fluctuated."We can be reassured that the person is not infectious and there is no risk here."There have now been a total of 444 COVID-19 cases in South Australia, after the "possible" case was first identified on Wednesday.It is the first case since three passengers, who arrived in Adelaide on a flight from Mumbai more than a fortnight ago, tested positive.Stowaway leniency 'disappointing for our state'Mr Marshall last week announced coronavirus testing for everyone crossing the border from Victoria within 24 hours of their arrival, and again on day 12 of their quarantine.But today he said the tests would be mandatory, and that anyone who did not comply with that requirement would be subject to a $1,000 on-the-spot fine."We're sending a very strong message that is is absolutely mandatory to make sure that these tests are undertaken and that we keep our state safe," he said.Coronavirus latest: Follow all the latest information in our COVID-19 live blogFour people who were yesterday released without conviction for sneaking into the state on a freight train have returned negative results.However, Mr Marshall said the leniency shown to the men was "disappointing for our state"."We are concerned about what is happening in Victoria and that is why we have a hard border arrangement," he said."Those people who are breaching that hard border should feel the consequences." A taxi containing the stowaways leaves an Adelaide court after the men pleaded guilty.(ABC News: Meagan Dillon)The men were arrested on Tuesday at Adelaide's Regency Park rail yard, after hiding in a freight train travelling from Victoria through South Australia.Nicholas Batty, 29, Alexander Moore, 22, Jacob Todd, 29, and Sam Gledhill, 26, all escaped conviction yesterday, after admitting to the offences in the Adelaide Magistrates Court.A magistrate did not fine the men, instead placing them on 12-month good behaviour bonds, but he did take into account the fact they had spent more than a day in custody following their arrest.Labor today described the punishment as "a slap on the wrist" and has demanded an explanation as to why harsher penalties were not handed down.SA Police Commissioner Grant Stevens said there was "no custodial option" for the magistrate under the state's Emergency Management Act.But he said the magistrate could have fined the men an amount up to $20,000 each."The court had that option available to them, and chose not to exercise that option," he said.Mr Stevens said it was "probably a lesson for SA Police" in how to manage future breaches of border restrictions."The police approach has been to issue expiation notices up to $1,000, and we've done that consistently," he said."The decision to arrest these individuals was taken to eliminate the risk [of COVID-19] from the community, and from these people moving freely in South Australia."In future, we would probably issue an on-the-spot fine, before placing the person in quarantine, and removing them from South Australia."The four men will be returned to Victoria.SA Labor's health spokesman Chris Picton said South Australians doing the right thing had reason to be angry at the penalties handed down to the stowaways."The fact that they've now been released on a bond, without any fine, without any penalty,
Buy Apple Account
if you want to buy apple account, choose buyappleacc.com, buyappleacc.com is a best provider within bussiness for more than 3 years. choose us, you will never regret. we provied worldwide apple developer account for sale.